Wellsite Communications Equipment
HB Rentals deploys various types of equipment and technology based on unique factors for each rig site. This may include routers, modems, satellite dishes, and more.
Equipment and Technology
HB Rentals deploys various types of equipment and technology based on unique factors for each rig site. This may include routers, modems, satellite dishes, and more. Utilizing the most advanced industrial grade technology makes any HB Rentals a superior provider. All hardware is forward compatible and will seamlessly integrate as technology advances. With full-visibility into our edge devices we can assist our customers remotely with little or no on-site assistance.
Our in-house network specialists can help identify the best solution for your location depending on its service area to be able to offer you the most reliable connection. Just some of the types of equipment being utilized include:
- Indoor Communications Unit- Includes our data gateway, a switch for wired clients, a wireless access point (Wi-Fi) for your wireless devices, and a power conditioner to protect the unit.
- Cellular-Based Internet Access- HB utilizes several wireless carriers, on-land and offshore, which increases network redundancy, reliability, and availability in the most remote locations.
- Satellite-Based Network Access- Highly reliable internet connection; ideal for remote locations outside of our carrier based LTE network. There are several bandwidth options available.
- Engenius Intercom Phones- Longest range, cordless phones available; two-way, private line, or broadcast between multiple handsets; add external line to call remote locations or home office.
- Wireless Handheld Radios- Classified (CI, DII) rated intercom systems, an unlimited amount of handsets can be programmed as part of this intercom setup.