25 Foot Standalone Sleeper Module
HB Rentals' 25-foot DNV A60 sleeper is designed to accommodate up to six individuals. Certified to DNV 2.7-1, the 25’ sleeper module can be utilized where deck space is at a premium. Versatile in its design, the module provides the comforts of home and easy plug and play connections with safe and quick installation features. Clever engineering and construction allow our modules to stack up to four units high, depending on the host installation.
- Classified for Zone II and Safe Areas
- Each bunk is equipped with standard black-out privacy curtains, bunk lights, and outlets for maximum worker comfort.
- Each bunk contains network points, coaxial points, and headphone jacks.
- Each bedroom comes standard with a desk area and drawer unit.
- Individual lockers for each person.
- Wet areas are equipped with underfloor heating for rapid drying of floors
- Easy corridor access utility service cupboard for all service systems.
|25 feet||12 feet||10 feet||15,000kgs
(33, 069 pounds.)
|Power Requirements||3 Phase + E||380V-480V, 32amp|
|Fire & Gas||Independent standalone combined pressurisation and F&G systems|
|Certifications||DNV 2.7-1||MSC (Maritime Safety Committee)/Circ.860|
|BS EN 12079||IMO/SOLAS||HSE – Notice 82|
|Hazardous Area/Zone||Zone II|
|Blast Rating||150 mbar|