In 2016, HB Rentals celebrated four decades of service to the offshore accommodation, land oilfield housing and temporary workforce housing markets.
A key factor in our longevity, growth and the fact that clients keep asking us back – project after project – is a testimony to our core values as HB employees.
There are many choices in onsite accommodation and auxiliary utility services – but only one HB.
How we behave…
Important behaviors that will guide our success…
Attitudes that will allow us to achieve our vision…
- Have a “Can Do” Attitude – Be ready and willing to do what it takes to get the job done, think possibilities not problems.
- Listen First – Understand other’s needs before acting, respect people’s ideas and be open to feedback.
- Be Passionate – Know that everything we do here is important and makes a difference. Be fully engaged. Take pride in your work and helping others.
- Do the Right Thing – Make responsible decisions. Ask for help. Keep your word. Follow through. Be honest. Protect our people and the environment. Be accountable.
- Bring Solutions – Find a way to do it better. Overcome the obstacles. Never rest until the problem is solved and the customer is 100% satisfied.