Fiberglass Stackable Galley and Diner
Lightweight Galley and Diner Modules for Non-Classed Safe Area
The fiberglass galley and diner modules come with top shelf equipment so you can effectively feed your crew. Link the galley and diner to create easy access between the two.
- Superior equipment: galleys and diners come standard with commercial grade, stainless steel galley equipment
- Enhanced fire measures: fire suppression system designed to handle galley fires
- Control costs: fiberglass modules is a cost friendly alternative in situations where the project is on a non-classed facility
- Lightweight: fiberglass construction allows these modules to be utilized where heavier steel modules cannot.
- Flexible layouts: modify standard floor plans to your specific requirements
- Plug and play porches for easy and quick installation.
- Winch truck ready: alternative loading, transportation, and installation method in cases where a crane is unavailable
|28 feet||11 feet||11 feet 2 inches||18,000 pounds|
|32 feet||11 feet||11 feet 2 inches||19,000 pounds|
|36 feet||11 feet||11 feet||21,000 pounds|
|Power Requirements||3 Ph + E||208 volts||250 amp (Galley/Diner)|
|Fire & Gas||Fire Detection||Gas Detection (optional)||Fire Retardent Resin|
|Certifications||ISO 9001 Quality Standard||ISO 14001 Environmental Management||OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety|