Fiberglass Stackable Sleeper
Lightweight Sleepers for Non-Classed Safe Areas
The fiberglass stackable sleepers are designed with features to keep workers more comfortable and increase work site productivity. Each bed is provided a bunk drawer and a locker.
- Enhanced wet area with industry-leading shower stall size: 36-inches by 36-inches
- Equipped with reading lights and electrical outlets with optional fire retardant privacy curtains.
- Control costs: fiberglass modules is a cost friendly alternative in situations where the project is on a non-classed facility.
- Lightweight: fiberglass construction allows these modules to be utilized where heavier steel modules cannot.
- Flexible layouts: modify standard floor plans to your specific requirements.
- Plug and play porches for easy and quick installation.
- Winch truck ready: alternative loading, transportation, and installation method in cases where a crane is unavailable.
|10 feet, 8 inches
|3 Phase + E
|Fire & Gas
|Gas detection (optional)