Offshore Service Modules
HB Rentals' fiberglass mud lab is designed to facilitate analysis conducted by the drilling fluids engineer in non-classed safe areas. The fiberglass mud lab module is designed to excel in situations where there is no need for regulatory compliance. Its lightweight construction gives it the ability to be deployed in weight and space restricted project sites where traditional modules cannot be utilized.
- This module is equipped with a desk, sink and exhaust hood to remove fumes that are emitted from the fluids.
- Control Costs: fiberglass modules is a cost friendly alternative in situations where the project is on a non-classed facility.
- Lightweight: fiberglass construction allows these modules to be utilized where heavier steel modules cannot.
- Flexible layouts: modify standard floor plans to your specific requirements.
- Plug and play porches for easy and quick installation.
- Winch truck ready: alternative loading, transportation, and installation method in cases where a crane is unavailable.
|13 feet, 6 inches
|3 Ph + E
|Fire & Gas
|ISO 9001 Quality Standard
|ISO 14001 Environmental Management
|OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety